Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dr. Stephan Harding - Part 1 / 10 - Gaia Theory & Deep Ecology



For the record.  I haven't ever seen these two videos on youtube before so I am posting them here for future reference and for those of you who haven't heard either of these two people speaking about Gaia.  We've been studying Space in our homeschooling studies this past two weeks, and I just happened upon these videos when searching for footage of Joanna Macy speaking, a truly inspiring speaker.  As a child, these ideas were not part of my education, and I've been reflecting on how much of my post-university life I've spent catching up.  My dream is that the for the children of today, and of the future, this knowledge will be part of their "culture" part of everyday acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment